Meet Our Team
What do we bring to the table when working with clients?
- Proactive versus reactive advice
- Proven analytical and consultative tools and processes to support your business decision making
- Industry know how (we work with almost every industry)
- Strategic financial management insights
- Absolute client focus by working with you on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Focus on leading indicators of performance versus lagging outdated information
Andre van Zyl
B.Com, B.Compt (Hons), FCA, CMA
Andre is a principal consultant at Enterprise Elements. Andre is a Chartered Accountant with considerable experience in public practice as the Principal and owner of a number of professional firms. His professional career reflects 27 years of consulting and business experience covering many industries from the listed company to the corner store.
Darren van Zyl
Director & Partner
B.Bus (Acc), CA, BVS (Business Valuation Specialist), GradDipAppFin
Darren co-founded Enterprise Elements in August 2012 with Andre van Zyl after deciding to combine his passion for entrepreneurship and his six years of experience in the accounting industry. Darren is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia. Darren’s experience in the accounting industry was derived from bookkeeping, audit and assurance, tax and compliance and business services.
Director & Partner
Bcom (Acc, Fin), CA, Dip. FP, BVS (Business Valuation Specialist), GradDipAppFin
Marcus joined Enterprise Elements in September 2016 and became a Director and Partner in July 2017. Marcus has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry including business services, valuation, corporate advisory and tax compliance. Marcus is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and is a Registered Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board .