Meet Our Team
Our team of highly experienced Chartered Accountants have over 10 years of experience in working closely with hundreds of Australian business owners and CFO’s in driving growth, strategic planning and execution and valuation services. We believe that our team is highly innovative and focussed on delivering value, on time and in full.
What do we bring to the table when working with clients?
- Proactive versus reactive advice
- Proven analytical and consultative tools and processes to support your business decision making
- Industry know how (we work with almost every industry)
- Strategic financial management insights
- Absolute client focus by working with you on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Focus on leading indicators of performance versus lagging outdated information
Darren van Zyl
Director & Partner
B.Bus (Acc), CA, BVS (Business Valuation Specialist), GradDipAppFin
Darren co-founded Enterprise Elements in August 2012 with Andre van Zyl after deciding to combine his passion for entrepreneurship and his six years of experience in the accounting industry. Darren is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia. Darren’s experience in the accounting industry was derived from bookkeeping, audit and assurance, tax and compliance and business services.
B.Bus (Acc), CA Provisional Member
Connor joined Enterprise Elements in July 2020 as an Accountant and part of our advisory services team. Having worked in side of an ASX Listed Company for over two years, Connor brings extensive experience in:
- Managing and maintaining the management accounting functions as a management accountant
- Streamlining of work processes for finance large scale financie functions.
- Compilation and reconciliation of key business units accounts
- Analysis of trial balance accounts and cash movement trends for key business units
Connor supports the Enterprise Elements Partners in delivering our advisory and valuation solutions to our client base.
Director & Partner
Bcom (Acc, Fin), CA, Dip. FP, BVS (Business Valuation Specialist), GradDipAppFin
Marcus joined Enterprise Elements in September 2016 and became a Director and Partner in July 2017. Marcus has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry including business services, valuation, corporate advisory and tax compliance. Marcus is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and is a Registered Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board .